Joint health requires a complex interplay between nutrient availability, inflammation, and repair of articular cartilage and maintenance of the synovial fluid. Symptoms associated with joint conditions are the result of cartilage degradation, increased inflammation, and free radical production within the joints. Supporting a healthy balance between these processes is crucial for the proper functioning of the joints. Our Joint Support formula provides key nutraceuticals to help support a healthy inflammatory response, facilitate cartilage synthesis, and provide antioxidant support.†
- Reliance uses sulfated forms of glucosamine and chondroitin only. Studies (most notably the GAIT study) have shown that these forms are more effective than glucosamine bound to hydrochloride (HCL)
- Reliance uses “fully reacted” forms of glucosamine sulfate. This is the result of combining glucosamine HCL with potassium sulfate to form glucosamine sulfate. Many products on the market only mix these two compounds into a tablet or capsule and “assume” the reaction will occur.
- OptiMSM® is the purest form of MSM available. Every lot is tested for water content, residual DMSO, and heavy metals. It is made in a dedicated U.S.-based single-purpose facility which helps to eliminate the potential for cross-contamination and impurities.
- Vitamin C and manganese are added for their synergistic effects.
- Standardized boswellia has been shown to support healthy joint function.†
- Contains Curcumin C3 Complex®; the only turmeric selected by the NIH (National Institutes of Health), MD Anderson Cancer Center, and UCLA for their clinical trials.
- Joint Support provides a synergistic blend of nutrients and extracts designed to help support joint function and a healthy inflammatory response.†
- Glucosamine sulfate has been studied for its ability to help support the production of healthy cartilage; the main structural component of joint tissue.†
- Chondroitin sulfate is an important component of healthy cartilage, and also helps protect existing cartilage from water loss and breakdown by enzymes secreted during the inflammatory process.†
- OptiMSM®, the purest and most bioavailable MSM on the market. MSM is a source of the mineral sulfur which plays a significant role in the formation and retention of healthy cartilage and other types of connective tissue. MSM may also help support a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- Standardized boswellia has been shown to support healthy joint function and a normal, healthy inflammatory response.†
- Vitamin C, manganese, and L-proline are all important cofactors for the synthesis of collagen, the main structural component of joint cartilage.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.