Suprema Dophilus - 120 capsules
120 vegetarian capsules
Probiotics are specific types of beneficial bacteria residing within the gut. They help to support overall health by aiding in the digestion and absorption of food, promoting a healthy immune response, and discouraging the growth of bad bacteria. Our Suprema-Dophilus Probiotic Formula provides a potent dose of these powerful microorganisms to support long-term intestinal health.†
- 8 probiotic strains from Danisco, a world leader in probiotic research and manufacturing.
- High potency at 5 billion viable cells per capsule, guaranteed to the expiration date.
- Bio enhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments.
- The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for an enteric coating.
- Danisco strains used in this formula have been cultivated under harsh conditions so they are able to adapt to extreme changes in environment, such as stomach acid or temperature.
- Probiotic strains are manufactured using a patented poly matrix preservation system, to preserve and ensure stability without the need for refrigeration.
- The prebiotic blend consists of FOS (food source for probiotics), and FiberAid® arabinogalactans (patented prebiotic from Lonza®) to help support the growth of probiotics.
- The 8 strains used in this formula have been studied for their ability to support gastrointestinal and immune health.†
- High potency formula helps to quickly reestablish healthy levels of probiotics in the GI tract.†
- Once established, a normal, healthy intestinal microflora helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.†
- Helps to stimulate the recolonization of probiotics which may have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.